12/11/09

The times they are a changin...

So, this week I lost 2.5 pounds!  I am excited because I haven't been losing more than one pound a week for a long time.  I included my weight loss chart from WW - it shows how long it's taken for me to lose 25 pounds!  Since I didn't do much different this week I am hoping that it is a sign that my hormones are starting to normalize and allow me to lose more fat - when I'm breastfeeding my body seems to hold on to weight and my 7 month old weaned himself a couple weeks ago.

And in other news I have gotten myself a trainer.  Remember Kristi and her sister who is a trainer?  Well, I am doing a photography trade with her sister Ashley for some help.  She doesn't live near me so she is going to give me a schedule to help me get ready for the half marathon I am doing in April and to help me lose all my weight by my 10th anniversary at the end of April.  That is going to be tough but I believe that with her help I can do it!  I have 32 pounds to lose to be to my goal of 130 pounds.  So, did all of you just do the math in your heard to see how much I weigh?  That's ok, I just don't want to have to write it or say it out loud.

She is sending me my schedule on Monday and she told me to get myself a ball and some bands from Target.  I'm so stoked!

No comments: