9/21/09

No more guessing...

Did I tell you that for the last month I haven't really been doing my weight watcher's? Well, I haven't. I thought I was doing it but didn't feel like recording it and then at the end of a day when I figured I'd stayed in my point range I would record it and see I was way over - sometimes as much as 20 points. And that was on days when I thought I was doing well. So, I am back to being rigid with the system. And it seems to be helping. I also made a new rule to weigh myself every day. Before I said that checking once a week was better but I found myself playing games - knowing that friday was my weigh in day I would eat poorly over the weekend telling myself I had the work week to get back to business but in the end that just made my progress slower. So now, no more games - I'm checking every day to keep focused. And hopefully by Christmas I will fit back into at least some of my clothes...

p.s. Is how slow my progress is boring you?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

not boring me at all - just making me feel normal. also - if you lose the weight slower, doesn't it stay off longer??? that's what i heard. . . anyway. :)

carrie said...

Hi. I'm a blog stalker, well I was friends with your brother in college. Just wanted to say that I love reading your blog. I can totally relate and I am inspired as well. Keep up the good work.