4/22/08

Worst Nightmare

I always wonder if photojournalists get permission to take pictures of people like this. They aren't showing their head but I'm pretty sure if I saw a photo of me like that I'd know it was me.

It's one of my worst nightmares that I'd be looking through the news or watching a report on CNN on fat people and they are showing all of these big bums and I say "Hey, I have that bag!" or "I actually have some jeans like that." When all of a sudden it hits me that IT IS my bag or my jeans...and MY big bum!





Especially with this lady - yes, she's big, but give her a break - she's working on it! I am afraid my postpartum body will be worthy of one of these "obesity reports" that sport pictures like these.






Though this lady is committing double jeopardy holding that cigarette. They can use this photo for articles on obesity, smoking, or ones that talk about both...she really was asking for it.

No comments: