6/25/09

Before and can't wait until the after...

This morning after I put on some jeans and a too-tight t-shirt and looked in the mirror and realized I looked terrible. Then I remembered that I've been meaning to take a "before" picture and that in this outfit would be a perfect time since just putting on some different clothes would make me look like I lost weight. Still though, it is me and I do look awful fat. Oh well, I'm just gonna forget about it for a while.

Did you want to see it? i posted it for like an hour but changed my mind... if you missed it you're gonna have to wait until it's truly a before...

5 comments:

Katie said...

I admire your bravery! I hope that doesn't sound mean, like "wow, you must be really brave to put THAT up", because that's not how I mean it :-) I can't really figure out a better way to say it though. . .

megan said...

Katie - you've almost convinced me to take it down...wait, no, I am convinced...I'll put it back up when it's truly a before pic - not a now pic.

Katie said...

What do you mean by "truly a before" pic?

I started a blog to document my efforts to get in shape, but I am too chicken to post my before picture. That's all I meant about you being brave :-) Granted, my picture was taken in a sports bra and bike shorts, and I NEVER go out in public dressed like that! Even when swimming I wear board shorts :-)

m. said...

so funny. i m not even brave enough to take a "before" pic for my own viewing :)

megan said...

Katie - I mean I'm not going to post it again until I have an after photo so it can truly be a before...

megh - don't take one - it ruined my day!