6/15/09

So, I wanted to lose 3 pounds...how much did I end up losing? ZERO. None. Nothing.

Ugh. Oh well. This week was probably a bad week to start this 3 pound weight loss since it was my birthday and of course I gave myself a cheat day for that. And boy did I cheat. Last night I asked Mike to give me a pep talk. I realized that I am terrified of working really hard at the gym, eating well, and not losing any weight. I am terrified of being powerless to lose the weight. Hopefully this next week I see big strides. I just want to know I am in control. I just don't want it to be out of my hands. You know?

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am sorry you aren't seeing results yet. Remember how many of us out there you have inspired :-) I am pretty sure your example is the sole thing that got me to do the Couch to 5K program. I never even entertained the idea that I may possibly have it in me to do a triathlon someday until you started working toward yours.